Deadline: 21st of February 2016
BEST Career day is an international career event which give the opportunity to you to be recruited by worldwide companies, learn about international study programmes, work/study in a multicultural environment, maximize your potential and grow your expertise! Companies and universities attending the event will select and invite 200 students/graduates willing to participate in the Career Day: Career Fair, Workshops and Company Presentations. The students will also have the opportunity to have a face-to-face interview with the partners that selected them.
To all these, add: discovering Brussels, networking opportunities, getting to know students from all over Europe. Accommodation and transportation during the event is provided by the organization.
Brussels, Belgium. Date: On Friday, 1st of April 2016. (Arrival 31st March, Departure 2nd April).
BEST will provide accommodation (31st March and 1st April), food (dinner on arrival, full board on BCD, breakfast on departure day) and transportation to the venue of BCD. The travel expenses to Brussels won’t be covered.
200 selected students/graduates from all over Europe by attending partners.
How to apply?
Only students or recent graduates from KTH can apply. The deadline for application is the 21st of February.
- Create an account on BEST.eu.org;
- Complete your profile at least to 70% in order for the application to be valid;
- Have your local BEST group validating your account (BEST Stockholm that is);
- Companies and universities will check the CVs of applicants and will elect 200 students who will attend the event.
- Announcement of the results: 24th of February
What if I get accepted?
- Pay the deposit to the local BEST group to confirm the participation*
- Arrange everything for your travel to the event (book your ticket, prepare your shirt, tie, CV and a smile for a whole interview day);
- Participate in the event and find your international opportunity!
BEST will manage everything, all what students have to do is to buy their tickets and come to Brussels!