BEST Stockholm is a student-driven, non-profit organization in Stockholm, Sweden. We are part of BEST (Board of European Students of Technology) whose vision is “Empowered diversity” and mission is “Developing students”. We aim to develop an international mindset in KTH students, by reaching a better understanding of European cultures, and to develop capacities to work on an international environment with the final purpose of finding the best job opportunities.
To achieve these goals we:
1. promote events in all our member universities, where students from almost everywhere in Europe can meet and learn from other cultures, such as in
- BEST Courses
- BEST Events on Education
- BEST Engineering competitions
2. organise events at KTH to develop the soft skills of the students
such as in
- BEST Training Days each period - BTD
- an Engineering Competition - EBEC Stockholm
- a two weeks Summer Course in June each year
3. offer services like
- an International Career Centre to broaden the horizons for the choice on the job market
- a University Centre where all exchange studies' offers of BEST member universities are published
All KTH students can participate in these events and benefit from the complementary education which we provide. If you want to experience the thrill of organizing such events, join our team and treat yourself with unforgettable life experiences. It also provides with various other learning opportunities within BEST.
Join us in the amazing journey of developing others and yourself.